[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 cannot open raw files

Hi, all!

I had updated my GIMP installation to v2.10 recently. After that I've
lost the possibility to open raw files. I get the message proposing to
install either Darktable or Rawtherapee. But I have installed and working
Darktable in my system. Looks like v2.10 just cannot detect it. Also I
cannot setup particular raw processing program in preferences.

I use Gentoo (stable branch), GIMP 2.10.8 and Darktable 2.6.1.

Does anybody have a clue what's happening? Thanks in advance.