Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 Manual

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:00:22 -0400
Mark Morin <mdmpsyd gwi net> wrote:

typing "gimp 2.10 manual" into google gives, as the first link,
https://www.gimp.org/docs/

On 4/23/2019 7:15 AM, Jo Van Rafelghem via gimp-user-list wrote:
Hello

Can someone point me to a download link for both the GIMP 2.10
manual and the help package for the application. My version
instellend without the contextual help and pressing F1 keeps
pointing me to the online manual.

I suppose this question has been asked several times but I cannot
seem to find an answer readily.

Sincerely

Jo Van Rafelghem

They don't have yet manual for Gimp 2.10 that you can install on your
computer. They have other versions.

--
by ajtiM