[Gimp-user] Pentax Exif data stripped

Then exiftool - Make = "Pentax Corporation" It seems like a bug in the
Google translation system that spaces are added before and after the
hyphen or equal sign of foo.jpg. Because you did not notice, please
forgive me.

This is the correct command line.
exiftool -Make="Pentax Corporation"
Why are you so upset by my answer? I never told, I never thought you were a
liar.
I only noticed that the command line would not work because of the spaces.
I did not know this bug you are pointing to, but was so interested in it that I
also answered you on the Flicker Gimp Users group.
I only wanted to fix the command line for people who would try to copy-paste it.
I don't use the Gogle translation for posting in English, but I confirm it adds
spaces.
As for the lowercase -make, I unconsciously typed it instead of -Make, because I
never use uppercase when lowercase is working.

--
Francois (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)