[Gimp-user] Help file for Gimp 2.10?

Not yet.

Alex

I am very aware that GIMP is not at all comercial software and that it's done
and maintained mainly by volounteers, so sorry for asking that directly, but
why, four months later, that "Not yet" is currently still true (no offline help
file for Gimp 2.10), whereas 2.10 online complete help files are indeed
available (in english as well as in 16 other languages) at
https://www.gimp.org/docs/ ?

Although I don't know when those files were first made publicly available, IMHO
compiling those already existing HTML files into a unique setup file to get a
local 2.10 offline help, shouldn't take that long and shouldn't require much
effort; AMOF that was already done with 2.8 locally installed help.

Am I wrong or am I missing anything ?

Thanks,

David

--