[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10.4 on OS/X broke my icon previews.

I am running OS/X High Sierra (10.13.6). Since installing GIMP 2.10.4, Finder is
no longer displaying any my .xcf files with an icon preview of the image, even
when the file was created long ago and hasn't been changed since.

I have tried deleting the Finder preferences file, and then restarting Finder,
but that didn't work. I have tried deleting the Finder preferences file, and
then rebooting, with a similar lack of success. I have tried re-telling finder
to associate all .xcf files with GIMP, and that didn't work.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions on how i should proceed?

--
AndiJF (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)