[Gimp-user] Help

Hi I have an Image that that I need to change can you please assist me in doing so.

1)      I have to give it a spring theme, so the autumn brown red background needs to change to a more green
lively color.

2)      Secondly ALL the write writing beneath the image and the smaller images beneath need to be taken away.

3)      Thirdly just some things needs to be changed in the writing on the barrel or main symbol in the image
and then the words on top.

Please can anyone help