[Gimp-user] Printing with GIMP

I am new to Gimp and I'm using Gimp 2.10 under Windows 10. I am very familiar
with Photoshop and other imaging programs. I am struggling with roll printing
with Gimp, and with getting a print size other that 8.5" X 11".

1:  I can't find the Print dialog described here - I just get the Windows 10
print dialog:  "https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/file-print-gtk.html";

2:  I can't find the print plugin mentioned here: "
https://www.gimp.org/docs/gimp-print/print.html";

3:  I can't make any roll parameters stick in the print dialog I do get.

4:  The only print size that ever comes out is 8.5" X 11".

What am I not doing that I should be doing?

--
JohnLarysz (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)