Re: [Gimp-user] Bulky GIMP

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:48:28 +0000
James Rushton <Ent hotmail ca> wrote:

The PATHS tool Edit function simply will not work for me.  Can’t
change PATH colors via Stroke. Can’t EDIT the Lines.  No matter what
I do everything is Greyed out and inaccessible.  I have re-installed
GIMP many times in hopes of deleting all the settings with no luck.
I am spending massive amounts of time having to redraw maps from
scratch as a result.  I have your latest release.

Amazing program but I have no interest in becoming a Programmer to
use it.

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows 10

On FreeBSD GIMP 10.6 the PATHS tool works without problem.