[Gimp-user] free select lasso tool options

Great job on the new release of the Gimp to all involved.

32 bit  in the Gimp and and not using Cinepaint is a dream :). I think
an option should be added to the free select lasso tool to confirm
selection automatically. I also noticed the gradient tool has such and
option. I know it is cool that you can edit the selection live in the
gimp it's like magic but having it in the new mode only really slows
down the use of the tool for many users. Look forward to your thoughts
on this.

Any thoughts on this are welcomed thanks again,

Nick.