[Gimp-user] How to stretch only the edge of a pic

I'm working on a CD project with several panels. Since this is bulk produced
they can't be exact as to where they cut the final panel image. Look at the PNG
image I uploaded.

They're a safety area line where anything inside that is for sure going to be
printed, then there is a trim line where they try to get as close as they can to
when they cut the paper and then there's the bleed line which that area is in
use if they miss the trim cut.

If I line my pic up to the edge of the bleed line, it may cut off parts of the
pic that I really want. So what I want to do is to stretch only th every edge of
my pic so it goes all the way to the bleed line, but I don't want it to distort
the rest of the pic only the small border area  around the whole pic. Any
suggestions.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1048/original/Stretch_pic.JPG

--