[Gimp-user] How to batch open multiple PDF files and batch export them again as PDF files

Hello!

I've been reading a bit about the gimp batch mode and gimp scripts but I'm not
sure what I'm trying to do is possible and I was looking for some guidance.

I have multiple PDF files (let's say 100). I want to batch open them with GIMP
(specifying the resolution - DPI) and maybe even more options (Anti-aliasing,
the layer etc). Then I want to directly export them as PDF again (specifying the
export options - apply layer masks, convert bitmaps and omit hidden layers).

Is this possible in the first place? And if yes, could you please give me some
pointers as to how I can achieve that?

Thank you very much in advance!

--
kasioumis (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)