[Gimp-user] Revising "Hacking:Building/Windows" page

Greetings!

I would be very interested in an updated guide. It is very simple and
seems to work perfectly for the most part, but at the very end, I get
the following:

juef@hp MINGW64 ~/gimp
# make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
juef@hp MINGW64 ~/gimp
# make install
make: Nothing to be done for 'install'.

My goal is simply to re-compile a plugin I had written for an older
version of GIMP. I have successfully (and insanely easily)  done it on
Linux, but I'd love a Windows version of the plugin too.

Thank you for your help on this great project, it is much appreciated!

I forgot to ask: What version of GIMP are you compiling?

--
PaulAThompson (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)