Re: [Gimp-user] Toolbox Opens in Monochrome

пт, 25 мая 2018 г., 8:45 MontgomeryRareBooks <forums gimpusers com>:

Recently download GIMP...When I open the Toolbox it is in B&W monochrome
(Box,
icons, everything).  How can I get it to open in color?  T-Y.

Edit > Preferences > Interface > Theme

Edit > Preferences > Interface > Icon Theme

Can I interest you in reading release notes? They are full of awesome. You
totally want reading them. They absolutely have answers to questions about
the new version.

https://www.gimp.org/release-notes/gimp-2.10.html

Alex