[Gimp-user] Pressure to Size Dynamic Won't Work

Hi all! I'm having a problem getting GIMP to use the pressure=size pen dynamic.
I set up a new dynamic (and made sure that dynamic was active) and clicked the
box where pressure and size intersect, but it does nothing. So I experimented
with other options.

It recognizes pressure for other options (pressure can affect color, opacity,
spacing...).

It recognizes size for other options (size can be affected by velocity,
direction...).

But what I want is pressure=size, and that combination does nothing.

I have an XP-Pen Artist 10S tablet, Windows 10, and am running GIMP 2.10.
DirectX is in the active column under input controllers and updated. Under input
devices, I have "screen" selected for both core pointer and tablet, and I have
restarted GIMP since changing settings (just addressing some of the
troubleshooting stuff I've already tried so you know where I'm at).

Thanks so much to anyone who can help me out here!

--
flightymouse (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)