[Gimp-user] 2.10 ugly bug when exporting to pdf

Hi,
this is with Linux and Gimp (GIT 2018/05/13).

When I try to export an image to pdf with
'Export layers to PDF'

I can see that it creates a temporary png-file but then it hangs
keep the input focus.

Therefore I have to kill my desktop or even have to reboot my machine.

If anybody tries to confirm this - PLEASE save everything beforehand since you might have to
reboot your machine.

Thanks for looking into this,
Helmut

P.S.  Export As (and then using a suffix .pdf) does work just fine.