Re: [Gimp-user] 2.10 for XP?

Hi Jonathan,

I still have an old GIMP 2.0 on my XP-Laptop, but it is "out of order" since Win 7 64 bit on my PC.
XP is too slow and I have too much cups of coffee when waiting.
If it is legally I would mail the GIMP 2.0 to you but I really don't know how to do this (107 MB) Too big for my mailserver. If you want GIMP 2,0  I need a step-for step advice how to mail.

Have a fine day

Konrad