[Gimp-user] Has GIMP Support For Windows XP Ended?

To Whom It May Concern:

   I tried to install GIMP 2,10.0 on Windows XP, and the installer says, "This program does not support the
version of Windows your computer is running.". Is this a bug or is XP no longer supported? The GIMP website
says nothing on the downloads page or release notes that XP is no longer supported. There are plenty of us
who still use our legacy XP computers, mostly offline, too free up our more modern computers for web surfing.

Thanks,
Tony
Constant Fatigue Is A Warning Sign – See The Simple Fix
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5af37bb152be07bb15d44st02duc