[Gimp-user] Circle selection with defined diameter size

Thanks I created the circles - and now I have other question -I want to
distribute them evenly-with the same space between then.I chose the align tool
and shift+click on all the circles. I clicked on distribute evenly in the
horizontal-but it distribute the circles with even space - As you can see on the
picture attached. What can be done to distribute with even space?
Yes, but real world units only come into play when printed at the
resolution specified. Are you  going to print something? Set up the
canvas first.

Remember Gimp works in pixels (gets calculator out)

You can have 20 mm @ 300 ppi  (a print resolution) which gives 236
pixels

or 20 mm @ 72 ppi (typical screen resolution) = 57 pixels.

A common beginners mistake is not checking the resolution when making
a new canvas.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/904/original/gimp1.png

--