[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10 - Color to Alpha is greyed out

Still can't figure out why the portable version does not require this
extra step. Must be something in the settings, which probably have
different defaults in the portable... I'll have to dig further.

Found it! It was in the "Image Import & Export" preferences. I guess I'll have
to do some more experimenting and tweaking with the settings, in order to find
out what else changed from 2.8...

--
MCBastos (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)