[Gimp-user] 32-bit version of 2.10?

The samj portable is big but straight forward.

Unpacking the 7z archive gets several files and folders

There is a 32 bit folder that you copy to your Windows installation.

Inside that are various language 'loaders' to start Gimp.

There is also a folder 'Preferences' which is the equivalent of the
Gimp profile. It contains folders for brushes / scripts / plugins etc.

Nothing complicated about running it.

My advice, head across to the gimpchat forum http://gimpchat.com/
several people there using it.

Thanks for the rockin' response, Rich!

I'm so dang busy I think I'll just wait some time, perhaps for a subsequent
release, to see if an official installable 32bit version surfaces.

--
coyote (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)