Re: [Gimp-user] 2.10 & GMIC

I downloaded the .zip file from the GMIC web site. I created a folder for
the .zip file contents (I'm using Windows):
~\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins\gmic_gimp_qt

Put .zip file contents there, then added that path to the PlugIns config in
GIMP. GMIC works. I could NOT get GMIC to work using the .exe installer.

Guy

Guy Stalnaker
jimmyg521 gmail com