[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10 very slow

Hi,
I have recently upgraded gimp from 2.8.22 to 2.10 and the program runs very slow
compared to my previous instalation. I uninstalled everything ( i even deleted
all folders including the ones on appdata, etc), but the problem still persists.
I tried reseting the settings but nothing. Lets say i open gimp and import an
image to it, then if for example i go to Colors->Levels it needs some seconds to
open. On 2.8.22 it opens instant. The Gimp runs on windows 10
on Intel Core i7 6700, 16 GB Ram with NVidia 1060 - 6GB VRam.
I dont know what is the issue but i immediatly downgrade to 2.8.22 which runs
flawlessly on my computer.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/889/original/1.jpg

--