[Gimp-user] maximum and minimum brush slize slider

Hello. Is it possible to change the maximum and minimum of the brush
size slider. It seems that the brush sizes that I most frequently use
is a very small portion at that takes up about the first 1/20 th of
the slider. This makes the slider virtually useless because I have to
use the up and down arrows, the [ ] hotkeys or manually enter brush
sizes when needed. If I can change the range or the slider that I can
make my preferred brush size range take up most of the slider. Thank
you.

As far as I know it is in the Gimp code and not possible to change.

There are two positions for the slider cursor, top is large increments, bottom
is small increments. The cursor changes shape as screenshot. As well as dragging
the appropriate cursor, the mouse scroll wheel adjusts the value (at least it
does here)

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/847/original/slider-position.jpg

--