[Gimp-user] Changing size for one tool changes all other tool sizes too.

I'm having trouble with the new Gimp version when it comes to changing
tool sizes. For example, when I would have my brush at a certain size
and then switch to the eraser, the eraser tool would be at whatever
size I had it last and then I could change the size if I needed. Now
when I'm using a brush and have it at a certain size, if I switch to
the eraser and resize that, when I go back to the brush it's now the
size I made the eraser making me change the brush size again to how I
had it before. Basically, it used to be that each tool stayed the same
size I had them at independent of each other. Now they all change size
when I only want the current tool I'm using to change. This is really
frustrating and time consuming and I was wondering if there's a
solution that would make this process more like how it was in the
earlier Gimp iterations.

If someone could help me with this I would be so grateful. Thank you.

Hiya! I just came across your post after realizing the same problem with my
brushes. It's over a year later, and you may have already found a fix or
alternate solution, but if not, I found this forum post helped me fix it:
http://gimpforums.com/thread-different-brush-settings-for-different-tools

Apologies if this was useless information at this point, but hey you never know.
c:
Cheers~

--
GoJinxYourself (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)