Re: [Gimp-user] missing tool box

On Thu, 2018-03-29 at 21:46 +0000, Alan Larick via gimp-user-list
wrote:
Please help me!   I accidently Xclosed the toolbox on the right that
had layering info...  How do I get it back?  I already tried
uninstalling and reinstalling gimp program and the toolbox is still
gone.

press the tab key if all the docks aregone;

or use the windows menu to get just the toolbox back (Windows-
Toolbox)

or press control b.

You might also try windows->single window mode.

Liam