Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8 "has stoppped working" on WIndows

On 03/12/18 15:31, Sterpu Victor wrote:
Images are 5456x362 and I was tryng to batch crop all of them with a Gimp script.
I have 800 of these images and Gimp stops at 60.
I know this is not very efficient as Gimp loads all layers in memory but I have enough RAM.

Strange size, or is it missing a digit and is 5456x3632 from a Sony camera?

If this is the case, Gimp uses about 65MB/layer, so at 60 layers you are hitting a 4GB limit. Are you using a 32-bit version of Gimp?