Re: [Gimp-user] Image Capture

If you want to get it as exacting as possible, I'd recommend using the path tool, then locking the alpha
channel and cloning the edges. I did your book from the first image real quick and made a 4 min video. I can
explain more if this is what you're after.

I didn't compress the video so hopefully the quality will be good enough to see everything.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mu2nm8v8ovbwn53/book-render.mkv?dl=1