Re: [Gimp-user] Quicker way to audition fonts?

чт, 28 июн. 2018 г., 23:48 GerryPeters:

When I want to audition a font, I go to the text tool and select the text.
Look
to the left for the font box and click on the Aa to see all the fonts. The
Aa is
really not enough to tell whether I like the font. I then choose one and
to view
the result I need to deselect the text. I have to go through all that
again to
view a new font.

It's very hard to choose a font just looking at the Aa. Has anyone put
together
a better font view where I can see a few words in every font, instead of
the Aa?

You really, really want using a font manager. Any one.

Alex