Re: [Gimp-user] Set zoom level from PDB

On 06/14/18 13:56, jman wrote:
Hello,

I've recently started a big project, scanning a lot of magazine and reducing
them to PDF files (I'll share my experience in another thread maybe).

So far Gimp have served me well, I've succeded in automating a lot of the
workflow using PDB, but there's still room for improvement, and here's my
question:

Is it possible to programmatically set the zoom level on an opened image? I'd
like to automate:
- View > Zoom > Zoom Out (shortcut "-") or
- View > Zoom > Fit Image In Window (shortcut SHIFT+CTRL+J)

Thanks,

No. As a rule, the scripts cannot interfere with the UI.