[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10 clone brushes appear as X

On 2018-05-29 19:08:59 Richard wrote:
I've wished for something like that for a long time.

Leslie

It's a feature that I find very useful when I am using Photoshop, although, to
be truthful, I rarely use PS these days.  I maintain my subscription, and I dug
in to actually learn how to use LR (which raised my tolerance to actually give
DT an honest try), but the open source aspect of GIMP, and now, darktable
(which, for me is far superior to LR in actually manipulating images) has always
appealed to me.  Additionally, Linux has always seemed to just run with less
fuss than Windows.

Back to that cloning feature, it's very useful, but, otherwise, I find the GIMP
implementation of cloning to be the cat's meow.  Perspective cloning, IMO, is
just so intuitive and useful, straight forward and easy to use.  I love it.

OK, I shall descend from my soapbox, now.

Caruso

--
Carusoswi (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)