Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10: Line style dialog in Stroke Path won't open

It probably would be a good idea to be a little more specific
which version of GIMP you (pl) have, and for which operating
system.  Also, probably, what you did to get to the point at which
you are having the problem.

For instance, I have GIMP 2.10.2, with which I just tested this
issue on Lubuntu Next 17.10.  The version I have was obtained from
the PPA @ http://ppa.launchpad.net/otto-kesselgulasch/gimp/ubuntu/
which was added to the Ubuntu repositories.
The specific package version for my system was:
2.10.2+omg-0ubu17.10.1~ppa

For ME, the "Line Style" sub-dialog shows up just fine, whether
I click on the "+" or press Alt-L (as M_ Lork described).
[I had previously opened up a .jpg, did a rectangle-select, did a
Select->To Path, right-clicked on the path and opened the Stroke Path
dialog.]
            akovia akovia1 eml cc

gimp-user-list gimp-user-list gnome org

Same issue here.