[Gimp-user] Automate Creation of Center Guides

Hey guys!

I'm using GIMP 2.10, and I find that a very common thing I do when I work in
GIMP is creating vertical and horizontal percentage guides at 50%. I feel like
there has to be a way to automate this by scripting, but I'm not entirely sure
how to go about it. I DID find a couple links to old plugins that would work
perfectly, but unfortunately all the links I've found so far have been dead. Can
anyone point me in the right direction for some plugins that will do this? Or
some resources to script it myself? Thanks!

--
Trev81 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)