[Gimp-user] Help with Corrupted File

Long story short: my computer crashed while I was working on a project in the
latest version of Gimp. Now I get the infamous Image Plugin Cannot Open
File...etc. It wasn't a huge file to begin with, and I see that it's not 0 kbs
so maybe there is a smidgeon left of the file data in there. So I'm hoping
against hope maybe one of you can please help me salvage it. Even if it's a
choppy mess, that'll do. And yes: I usually do backups. This time I foolishly
didn't consider it until it was too late. As I said, not a huge file, but still
work I'd rather not repeat. Please and thank you very much.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/980/original/boocake.xcf

--
InkyGloves (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)