Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP

On 18-07-13 14:23:00, Jessica O'Connell via gimp-user-list wrote:
Gimp team,

I just want to express my gratitude for the magnificent GIMP program and
all the work you have put into it. I use it every day and continually find
new features. I know this is a labor of love since you aren't paid for all
the time you invest and I'm certain you get lots of ungrateful, complaining
emails. So I just want you to know that there are people out here who are
very grateful and appreciate all that you do. Thank you, thank you.

Blessings,
Jessica

Seconded. It's a brilliant piece of software. I use it several times a week at work and at home, and it's never come up short.

Thanks devs!