[Gimp-user] Animated Business Cards

Hi,
I am relatively new to Gimp and now that I'm getting the hang of GIMP, I am
simply awed by its capabilities.

I would like to create an animated business card, for the lack of a better term.
I have created a business card from three JPGs, which I exported into a GIF.

The JPGs are identical, with the exception of the photos in the middle.  Each
JPG has different photos in the middle.  The Business logo is at the top and the
business information is at the bottom.

The GIF loops and I get an animated GIF where the photos change, but the text
remains the same.

I would like to be able to put animated glitter on the business logo at the top.
I have been able to experiment and get animated glitter by creating layers for
each JPG.  I use the noise filter and the glitter works well.

But when I open GIFs, then the photos and images are horrible.  I think that is
is possible, but I can't figure it out.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/970/original/Magic_Hands_BC_-_JPG_1_Sparkly.gif
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/971/original/Magic_Hands_BC_-_JPG_2_Sparkly.gif