[Gimp-user] Page Setup paper size settings won't stay

I have the same problem -- cannot print on 4x6 inch paper because GIMP overrides
the Brother/Windows settings and jumps back to Letter size.
The only answer for now is to print from another software.
I found that if I export the correct size picture to jpg or png, either one,
then paste that image into a Word document, Word preserves the correct size and
works just fine on a 4x6 inch photo paper. Watch the margins.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/805/original/Pint_4_psprt_pix_old.docx

--
Pepere (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)