[Gimp-user] Blur/Smudge/Clone tool no longer working

Hi there,

I am having great difficulty with getting GIMP tools to work.

---snip--

As soon as I switched to the Blur tool, the paint tools
stopped working.  I can't even get Clone to work.

Any assistance/guidance that anyone could provide me would be much
appreciated!

Your image is in Indexed Colour Mode. Lots of tools do work in that mode. That
can happen if you paste a RGB image into an Indexed image, The reverse is also
true, Indexed can become RGB.

Change to RGB :  Image menu -> Mode -> RGB

try again

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)