[Gimp-user] File/Create/Scanner ... on GIMP 2.9.8

Tried Partha's Gimp installed on a straight Windows 10 machine (no VM) and it
did add the Scanner/Camera entry to the File/Create menu but with no twain
drivers listed.

Not sure what else is needed?

Thanks for pointing me in this direction.

For some reason the TWAIN plugin is not included in the 2.9.8
installation package that comes from gimp.org

It is included in Partha's Gimp 2.9.8 www.partha.org You could try
that.  However, I am using a Win10 VM  for Windows try-outs and my
printer/scanner is not connect so not a given that it works.

--
TomW (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)