[Gimp-user] Retaining Layers in EPS export

I realize that GIMP is primarily raster, but is there any way to export a
high-resolution (300dpi or higher) image that will retain the layers (no
automatic flattening) and resolution?  EPS files are exported flat and the
resolution is reduced dramatically in the exported image. The only 3rd party
solutions I am finding export the layers as individual files. I am trying to
avoid rebuilding the image in Inkscape.

Built in 2.8.1xx

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/811/original/2018_Glass_Front-Final.xcf