Re: [Gimp-user] gimp newbie and sharpening an image in gimp.

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 7:17 AM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 gmail com> wrote:

at bottom :-

On 04/02/2018, Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com> wrote:
You are missing a quotation mark. Make that last line:

(script-fu-menu-register "script-fu-bp-sharpen-grain-extract"
"<Image>/Filters/BP")

<snipped>

Thank you Partha, I was finally able to see where the script resides.
It is in Filters > BP >  Sharpen using grain extract

You're welcome.

but now am unsure how to use the dialog boxes presented but this I guess
I can put as a new problem, at least the first one is resolved :)

The website you referenced seemed pretty self-evident to me. It tells you
how to use this script?

Thank you for being patient.