[Gimp-user] frustrated

I upgraded to the latest version and couldn't stand the black--no matter what I did. I still ended up with black padding and no transparency--even for a new "document" I gave up and went back to theĀ  2.8 version.

--

Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance;praise him
with strings and pipe!