Re: [Gimp-user] How many people use g'mic?

On 12/16/18 8:39 AM, Joel Rees via gimp-user-list wrote:
Would like to hear opinions about g'mic.

G'MIC rules, there is none higher, they can have my G'MIC when they pry
it out of my cold, dead computer.  All Hail the Mighty G'MIC!

But seriously, I do use some of its 'repair' filters quite often.  A lot
of the others seem more like toys to me, but I'm sure that users with
other needs regard some functions I only play with as entirely practical
tools.

:o)