Re: [Gimp-user] How many people use g'mic?

On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 05:04:00PM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote:
On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 4:39 PM Joel Rees via gimp-user-list
<gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Would like to hear opinions about g'mic.

G'MIC is full of ponies and rainbow dust!

Alex

Agreed ;-)

For my photos, some of the filters are very useful.

The downsides are that in difficult images I can spend hours
deciding on the best sharpening filter for that particular image (on
most pics, the gimp's own unsharp mask is good enough), and when
looking at old jpegs I can be tempted to try all the 'film' filters.

ĸen
--
I'm saving up 22 shillings and 10 pence (almost a pound!) per week to
buy an ARM-13.