Re: [Gimp-user] Image Collections?

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 2:13 PM fullbackup wrote:

Hi, I work with Gimp for many years and I use it in single-window mode. I was
wondering if there is an easy way or maybe some plugin that allow me to save all
my opened xcf images in one file including their undo history so I can easily
open any project and start working. It will be hard to implement if this feature
doesn't exist?. Thank you.

This feature doesn't exist. Yes, it's not very easy to implement it.

There's an old feature request for that with more information:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/89

Alex