[Gimp-user] File open drop area

To open a file via drag n drop, for the first file you can drop onto the
empty image area. For all further images I'd expect that you can drop in
the area above the main image where image previews are shown. Actually the
mouse pointer changes to have + in that area, but the image is not loaded.
You have to drop onto the tool area, which I do not find intuitive.

(2.10.6 win64)

Maybe this could be changed, what do you think?

Jürgen