[Gimp-user] Installing resysthesizer -- no2

First Windows Gimp 2.10.2 was buggy. Update to the latest (Gimp 2.10.4
as of writing) from www.gimp.org

*** resynthesizer/heal selection ***

You do not want an earlier version. It does not work.

Download this:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gwc928wmwti30g3/resynth_win_32_64.zip

Take the 2 files resynthesizer.exe and resynthesizer-gui.exe from the
** win64 ** folder

and usually the python plugin: plugin-heal-selection.py

Put those 3 files in your Gimp profile
C:\Users\your-name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins

resynthesizer is found in Filters -> Map -> Resynthesize

==========

Help requested in installing resynthesizer

1) download zip file from
www.mediafire.com/file/gwc928wmwti30g3/resynth_win_32_64.zip
2) Take the 2 files resynthesizer.exe and resynthesizer-gui.exe from the **
win64 ** folder
3) ????????????? me thinks lost at this point

what  should be done with "plugin-heal-selection.py",  and
"resynthesizer-gui.exe"
do two programs create 3 files ?
where is profile located

Addition comment regarding windows install, I always like the option of a
desktop short cut/link/icon
this was not a tedious problem, but I felt that it could be incorperated in
window-install
heal selection in Filters -> Enhance -> Heal Selection

--
nroberts610 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)