From: brian catanzaro
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 10:23 AM
To: rnstrong primus ca
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] will not launchortcuts produced.

Hi Rick,
The gimp folder opens up to data files. It does not start the program.

I found the setup download. THere are 3 storage drives going on.
setup stgarted but once again, the pogram does not complete start or ceate shortcuts. If I click on the file
to open it the stup wizard starts, every time.
I have a very old version of gimp and it will complete booting, but I don't see why the latest version won't
work. This machine is windows 10 and recently bought.