Re: [Gimp-user] Windows Enterprise

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 15:41:47 +0300
Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 9:32 AM, Moh ALQaed via gimp-user-list wrote:
Good day,

I'm wondering that if GIMP working on Windows 10 Enterprise, and there's no
issue to install it as free.

If there's any policy on that please confirm.

GIMP is free for everyone, forever.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software and
http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/open-source/how-to-start-contributing/tos-document.html .
GIMP should work on Windows 10 Enterprise, but some people reported some
problems and MS Windows in general tends to be quirky and buggy. We'd try to
help you with problems you have, though.

Alex