Re: [Gimp-user] Fixing wrinkled paper

On Wed, 2018-08-01 at 20:09 +0200, pihentagy wrote:
Hi all!

My daugther's drawing became a bit ill (wrinkled). Can you point me
to a
tutorial where I can fix somehow this wrinkle?

I'd try
(1) use curves to brighten the highlights and get rid of most of the
shadows;
(2) use the erasor tool to remove remaining shadows
(3) use dodge with a large soft brush (e.g. 200 pixel radius 50%
hardness) and 50% opacity, mode highlights, to get rid of shadows
behind coloured areas
(4) use colours/curves to darken everything to reverse the transform in
(1)
(5) use enhance/unsharpen

i had a quick go at https://www.holoweb.net/liam/download/tancos.jog

Liam (slave ankh)