Re: [Gimp-user] Pure black n white with smooth curves

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 3:56 PM, ociebieda <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

I am already using gimp for years, not professionally, but I know most
basics.
I also already used google to find proper solution, but all tutorials are
not
exactly about what I need, so please do not send me links about simple
black n
white or greyscale conversions.

What I need is to convert colored image to almost pure black n white
effect with
smooth curves.
I am not talking about greyscale with "desaturate" or 2 color with
"threshold".

Which version of GIMP?

carol